Michelle has over 20 years experience as a Psychology Practitioner that spans across the lifespan in the following areas:
- Anxiety and depression
- Disability services
- Stress and coping
- Intensive behaviour support
- Childhood anxiety and ASD
- Workplace stress and rehabilitation
- Statutory and regulatory – QCAT and MHCR
- Workcover registered
- Social Skills Trainer
- Member of the Sunshine Coast Suicide Prevention Alliance
Michelle is experienced across the not for profit, private and Government sectors and is a Board Approved Supervisor in Psychological Practice. She is discreet, ensuring confidentiality for every client.
Michelle is a board member and the Secretary of Sunshine Butterflies.
Michelle is a board member of the Positive Men’s Movement Grab Life By the Balls